- Great Podcast for information on mixingJune 19, 2017 by Krypticjustis from United States
I started listening to tech muze about a month or so ago and I enjoy it a lot. It has a lot of great content to help you better understand mixing and offer a lot of tips for those of us interested in turning music playing and production into more than just a hobby. Dezz has a good ability to explain things so that anyone can understand. That is, IMO, the sign of a good teacher. You can tell he really loves what he does and he has a passion for teaching and helping others out.
- A must for all serious musiciansMarch 30, 2017 by Edwin88garcia from United States
This podcast has taught me so much about the music business. This podcast is a must for any serious musician who wants to professionally operate as a business.
- Must listenDecember 11, 2016 by Danny Lee66 from Canada
Must listen with essential information for creating a career in music.
- This podcast is amazingJuly 5, 2016 by Itsgunk321 from United States
Dezz is a great teacher to anyone interested in working in the audio/mixing/producing/song writing/creative field. I started listening to his podcast months ago and learned so much I signed up to be a part of the TechMuze Academy. Stream, listen, learn, and be inspired.
- More than just mixing. . . And that’s a good thing!July 1, 2016 by khavok from United States
There is much more to Dezz than just mixing. Insights, new directions of action and thought to follow, relationships between he and others to provide perspective, and a style of passing the information on that is enthusiastic, friendly, digestible and inviting, so you know you’ll be back for more. This will not solve all of your questions, it may find you a bride, it will not magically make you something you are not, that’s what Zig Ziglar is for. What it will do, and in a way you’ll be inspired by, is give you some great places to expand your abilities and awareness’ from. I like him a bunch as you can see, and his content is good, but it’s Dezz that makes it even better.
- All around 5 starsJune 30, 2016 by TRoddSkimmins from Canada
The rating says it all. Beyond the typical “this guy knows his stuff” (which he does btw) this podcast makes even the most esoteric sound theory stuff accessible and interesting. You’d be doing yourself and your music a favour by checking this guy out. Keep it up man!
- Anatomy of a Mix SessionJune 29, 2016 by J Dawg Studio - Fred from United States
Highlights: Clear and to the point guidance on mixing. The specific topic was setting up tracks for mixing based on studio recordings (protool wav files). Deez is very experienced at “in the box” recording/mixing/production. Plenty of help flows from his discussion. He is a musician and it shows in how he mixes. Even without the video (on iTunes), Dezz is clear enough in his description to learn plenty from his discussion. I often listen to his podcasts at the gym. If I'm at home, I pop over to Dezz's blog and get the video. Deez has an “easy listening” style; sit back an enjoy – learn. Deez, thank you. PS – love that song.
- Very InformativeJune 21, 2016 by ShawnHawley from Canada
Dezz has a wealth of knowledge that he continues to share with the community. I always enjoy learning from him!!
- mixing for newbiesJune 20, 2016 by Mike and the Suspects from United States
great podcast. Dezz has the gift for teaching mixing, he makes it easy to understand with examples and illustrations. Subscribe and get mixing!
- ReviewJune 20, 2016 by Al Meloche from Canada
Dezz has the best content for learning how to mix music !
- Great PodcastMarch 3, 2016 by Dale Harman from Canada
The TechMuze Academy is an excellent way to improve your studio skills. I listen to every one of the podcasts. They are informative and practical. Great job Dezz!
- Great PodcastJanuary 31, 2016 by seabud from United Kingdom
Dezz is extremely knowledgeable in recording & mixing audio. He is very good at cutting through the jargon & explains things in a simple, clear & concise way…Highly Recommended!
- Dezz is a great teacherDecember 8, 2015 by Marti C from United States
Dezz has a great analytical mind that allows him to break down the mixing process into a very understandable endeavour. This is a wonderful podcast. Keep it up Dezz!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!
- Love itOctober 15, 2015 by Thrash632 from United States
3 episodes in and already loving this podcast. I'm glad I found it. Great for anyone starting out or already experienced in home studio recording and mixing. Keep up the good work!!!
- A must listen to PodcastAugust 4, 2015 by Music Biz Guru from United States
Dezz has hit a home run with his podcast. Every musician needs to listen to this show.
- Inspiring Training for aspiring producersAugust 6, 2014 by Andreslocousa from United States
Thanks for the helpful content. Time spent listening to this podcast is worthwhile!
- Great podcastDecember 28, 2013 by DaveNEX-6 from United States
I am especially enjoying the latest episode which analyzes each of the elements in the mix. Gonna give it another listen on mys studio monitors (as opposed to in my car) to really hear what's going on in the mix. Well done!
- TechMuzeDecember 18, 2013 by TDSchulz from United States
A terrific podcast. Educational and informative. Presented in an easy to follow and understandable way. Listen & learn! Great job Dezz.
- Best mixing tutorials out thereNovember 12, 2013 by okupper79 from Netherlands
This is truly the best way to learn all ins and outs of mixing. Dezz knows how to explain things in a way anybody can understand. This clear way of explaining convinced me to sign up for the Mixlessons online course! Thanks Dezz! Keep up the good work!
- Fantastic to listen to!March 22, 2013 by 1543685674222 from United States
I love this podcast. Always interesting topics and highly thought-provoking. It's helped me to become a better producer and audio mixer. Thanks, Dezz!! You rock!!
- Great informationMay 22, 2012 by JemalA.PowellII from United States
I found Dezz on you tube and just fell into a whole new world of learning. And it led me to this techmuze podcast, which i must add is short sweet and really gets you thinking about a number of topics.but it doesn't end there. Techmuze.ca also connects you to a community of like minded others sharing ideas on our lovely art form. I really feel like any one could pick up some nice info from dezz and everything he's put together . Shout out to dezz, what's up bro
- Amazing awesomeMay 13, 2012 by Jamestomsongetret from Australia
This podcast is incredibly awesome so much knowledge!!!! thank you so much for sharing
- Mixing mostly, I recommend it to friendsNovember 2, 2011 by upwaypastmybedtime from United States
Dezz is very personable, easy to understand and well spoken. If you are interested in mixing, this is the podcast for you. He also delves into how to begin making money with your setup and how to think like your potential consumers. His day job is as a salesman in the recording section of a music store, so he gets to demo lots of stuff. He is a Logic user, but this doesn't get in the way of him getting his point across because he only references how he uses his program, as opposed to teaching you "how" to do what he is describing. He offers another site with a free intro to mixing with tracks available for you to download and mix. Think I will be trying that out.... Beware, he likes to say "chit-chat" a lot as well as a few other sayings, but it makes it fun when you turn it into a drinking game....
- Great show!September 6, 2011 by Kazmaniak from United States
Just started listening to tech muze and it's been very entertaining and educational.
- Best recording related podcast out there!September 1, 2011 by icahayes from Canada
Who needs to pay $$$$$ going to recording school when you have people like Dezz to teach you the ropes. He's taking over the online education in recording and has made it easy and affordable. He is very easy to listen to and does not go about your head too much! Highly recommend to the recording enthusiasts!
- Very informative!August 31, 2011 by mlehaze from Canada
Dezz has a great way of breaking down complex topics. Always fresh and interesting! Emily
- ReviewAugust 31, 2011 by Dan_mlad from Canada
Great show, really helpful a+++++
- Great podcast!August 26, 2011 by Junior Aidee from United States
This is a wonderful podcast for anyone who is interested in learning how to make better recordings. The production quality of this podcast is great and the host is very good at engaging his listeners and inspiring them to be better in this field. Overall, five stars!